Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Shopaholic L



The past week, I wasn’t my usual self. Feeling a little bit depressed over various reasons; getting bigger, 3 inches of hair roots showing, the constant heat, high humidity, more hormonal changes, not so good news from home, Homer’s company’s indecisiveness over his transfer, pharaoh’s descendents kidnap attempt of Super Lawyer Gal.. yadda-yadda..

I was depressed to the point where I had stopped shopping.. Yes, to my bank account’s delight (and Homer), it managed to rest in inactive mode for a whole week!

But yesterday, with a single wonderful phone call, I’m cured. And jumpstarted el-visa-card. I drove to 2 malls on both sides of Dubai, and went crazy.

Since we still do not know what’s happening on the moving front, I postponed my short business trip back to KL. Which means that I’m going to miss my cousin’s wedding. Dang! It’ll be great to hear all the family gossips from all my makciks… and of course hear their comments on how BIG I’ve become (hey, that’s good news for me! Yay!).

Am bugging Homer to go for a short break instead. There’s a promotion going on for a desert resort not far from where we stay.. Bab-Al-Shams, it’s gonna be hot but I intend to stay in the pool, and make full use of the spa. A little support here people!!

-swimming-suit-shopping-L