Tuesday, August 23, 2005

My emancipation..


I have a confession. I have this thing with Mariah Carey. Yes, Mariah Carey. There’s just something about her, her songs .. yadda yadda. As usual, I do have issues with her, like how she carries herself and her overly dramatic sequence in her concerts. Giant teddy bears, skimpy nighties (huh?) plus, I don’t care for some of her albums but her latest single, We Belong Together, is haunting me. When I first heard it, I played it in the car (repeatedly) until I get all the words right. I believe Homer secretly can sing along to this song by now.

I think I can even sing the remix, yes the really fast one.. of course not EXACTLY like her, are you kidding me?? *sigh* If only I can carry a tune like her.

Oh.. Did you all notice how you don’t know whether she’s slim or overly curvaceous? I mean what is up with that?? Could it be the magic of airbrush?

I don’t know what is up with this entry.. first, I praise then I vent.. See, I told you I have this thing with Mariah Carey.

-hormones-alert-L