Thursday, February 10, 2005

G-man is here...


G-man is my boss, the guy I report to, the guy who saw my potential four years ago and hired me. The last time I saw him was last September in Vegas. I don't know why, but I am VERY nervous about seeing him tomorrow.


We have three big presentations this week, and I have no idea how we are going about it. Do I point (a-la Vanna White) while he talks? Arghhh! I hate having to do presentations when the boss is around.

Homer doesn't think much of G-man, due to one pertinent circumstance where I mentioned that I once saw G-man only with a towel wrapped around his waist.. No, I am not a pervert; no, I did not just jump out of the shower with him; SERIOUSLY! No hanky panky whatsoever.

While G-man, on the other hand thinks that I married Homer because of his money...Wait till he sees what car we drive over here, marry him for money my a**. Introducing these two men will be interesting, and would probably bring out more fascinating outcome than my Vanna White impersonation.

-frozen-smile-on-face-L