Friday, February 18, 2005

It's just not the same ....

Walkers Crisps

9 years ago, my lunch was mainly comprised of a pack of Walkers' Salt and Vinegar (at one point it was called Salt and "Lineker") crisps, Kit Kats and a can of Coke. My Saliva would kind of squirt as I sink my teeth on that first crisp.. Yum!

Today, I had the same exact thing.. But you know what, it doesn't feel or taste the same. Why, I wondered.. Guilt perhaps?

Walking up the stairs

Huffing and puffing as I climbed the stairs, only one flight too! Age has definitely caught up, not to mention the wobbly bits! And I used to be the Queen of the stairmaster!

Choosing the outfit for the day

Clothes strewn all over the bedroom, just because I can't find the "right" outfit for the day..Nowadays, the reason why I have clothes all over the room is because I CAN'T FIT in them. Aaargghh!!!

The lifestyle of Superstar pets

I am watching "lifestyle of superstar pets". Oh my God. Kuro, our family's cat, ultimate luxury is when we get her one those canned cat food and when they're up for it, my brothers would give her a whole body brush out.

These pets goes for manicures (with O.P.I colours), designer clothes (Burberry's, Gucci), owner and pet's massage in a luxury spa and get this... their own little cabana as their owner work on their tan!

Primping

When we were dating, I made sure I look effortlessly primped (if that's ever possible). Fast forward, picture this, me STILL in my nightgown, stubbly legs (eyww!), breath smells of salt and vinegar crisps..As I wait for Homer to come back from his Friday prayers.
I know .. I know I should really make an effort.. But what is it about being married that makes you slack off?? (Shall save that for another entry)

No more GK

*sigh*

-better-primp-up-L