Friday, March 11, 2005

All for Mr ...

Buaya 69, who linked me on this-

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

4.42 Gb equivalent to 1,116 songs. Wow! I can’t believe I have that much music. Though I have to say that this is shared between me and Homer. Unfortunately, we can’t afford 2 iPods. Mostly mainstream music, a little bit of ol’ skool (aah, the good old days), pretty much straightforward, trying to keep up with the music nowadays with the hope of being “hip” …. Yeah!


2. The CD you last bought?

While in Bandung (the land of cheap CD’s .. whaddaya know?), I bought 3 in one go: - Robbie Williams, The Greatest Hits.
- Peterpan, Bintang di Surga (Indonesian band)
- Melly Goeslaw (Indonesian Female artist)

3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?

Do you really want to hurt me? – Culture Club. ONLY because I was watching Naomi Campbell in a tell-all interview and she mentioned that she once danced in of one of their video clips, and they played the song … okay, so sue me.


4. Write down five songs that you often listen to or that means a lot to you

I Will Survive (Gloria Gaynor)– a must karaoke song! Plus, it’s my booster beat.

Stars (Simply Red) - *aahhh*, I wanna fall from the sky..straight into your arms..

The sun ain’t gonna shine - song – Can somebody please refresh my memory on this? You know that clubby song? To those who partied at DV8, Base, help? Faarrrrkkkkk! How can I forget this one??

Galvanize (Chemical Brothers)– *new* there’s just something about that line: “my finger is on the button”

Rich Girl (Gwen Stefani)- *new* nanananana..while singing, wishing that I am wealthy.

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?

Izuan, cos’ I wonder what the younger generation listen to. And then perhaps I can dream about that frilly mini skirt again…

MzMin, apparentlly she’s broody today so I want to know what she’s been listening to.

Kusumadevi, since she’s soooo out this world after her “hare ohm hare ohm” trip.


Apparently there’s a curse. According to Buaya 69, in Irish it's Go gcreime maorlathaí míthrócaireach do dhiosca crua! Don’t ask me..

Right, now I can pack and hopefully be on time for my flight.

-back-in-kl-tomorrow-L