Tuesday, March 01, 2005

M.B.A

Married But Apart


It’s a known fact, relationships takes a LOT of hard work. I cannot stress enough on this matter, look around us; it is splashed on the silver screen, television series, people blog about it, heck.. Just look into the mirror and you’ll be reminded that you yourself have been through hell and back.

We’re not living a fairy tale life, where everything has a happy ending. THIS is about a boy and a girl who loves each other but can’t seem to be together. This is the story of my life *sigh*.

Then

I’m in KL, travels much of the time – He got transferred to Aberdeen.
He proposed (if you can call it one!) – I said yes ..
He got transferred to Iran – Collectively stayed together for 3 months.
He was offered a position in Dubai – Collectively stayed together for 2 months.

Now

I’m in KL – He’s in Dubai.
I plan to go back to Dubai – He’s been asked to go to Bangkok.
I can go to Bangkok, but cannot follow him back to Dubai – Work
He can try coming back to KL after Bangkok, but unlikely – Work


Looking at my palm; (as in PDA, not palmistry), we may be able to catch up with each other on the 3rd week of April.

Oh! I may be able to squeeze in a short trip back to Dubai before he goes to Bangkok. All I have to do is rearrange every appointment I have here and Singapore (that took months for the clients to confirm ..).

I’m drained.

-can-i-be-cinderella-instead?-L