Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Wanna see a show??

Finally, we caught the show..

With ping pong balls, chopsticks, whistles, bananas, etc. as their props. Talk about great muscle control *down there*. The girls in the club were all topless, while some were naked altogether, not unlike the go-go bars downstairs. Homer mentioned that he was getting sick and tired of watching titties by the end of the show. (Yeah.. right)

You've heard so much about these type of shows, that you come in with expectations, but it's nothing like what I imagined it to be. I had this "Moulin Rouge" set going on in my head, with girls doing their acts on a burlesque designed stage, and girls with peacock feathers in their hair taking our orders.

Here's the real deal-

We were greeted by a topless lady who showed us where to sit. I can see that Homer's colleague and boss were a little bit uncomfortable. The girls were not as pretty as the ones in the go-go club, but they were friendlier. The stage was decorated with balloons and 4 naked ladies were grooving while waiting for the show to start.

Between acts we had to endure the 4 naked lady (national geograhic - esque) grooving. Although I have to say I am in awe of one lady who managed to pick up plastic glow in the dark bangles using chopsticks. Yes! Chopsticks!

I left the place feeling somewhat deflated ... now I have to add a few more things to my "I'll never be able to do list".

-down-with-flu-L