Monday, March 28, 2005

Yay to Monday!

I never thought I'd say this but I am GLAD that the weekend is over! For the first time in my life, I am thankful that it's Monday.

It's been a mind numbing weekend, explaining, showing and more explaining. I've been couped up and today, finally I can see the sky! Penang is NOT shrouded by haze and I look forward to stuffing myself with food tonight. And as a bonus, I got to drive up to Tanjong Bungah last night to Waterworld for great seafood dinner.

Having said that, my baby sitting job is all BUT over. *sigh*. Another long week with my colleague. Can't wait to get back to KL so he can just mind his own business while I sort out the trillion things that should've been done yesterday!

Maybe I can just drop him off at Batu Ferringhi and leave him there to bask in the sun while I go for a massage??? Mat Salleh loves the sun and the sea right??

And guess what? I haven't even started booking for flight for the next leg of my trip.. arrghh!! I take it back... No Yay to Monday!

-i-want-my-masage-now!-L