Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Alone?


All byyyyy myyyyyssseeellff
Don’t wanna live.. all byyyyy mmyyyyselffff anymooooooorrree

Remember that scene from Bridget Jones? Sad, but in my case, take it up 10 notches merrier. Confused? Yeah, me too. How can I explain this.. It’s kinda nice to be alone once in a while. The drive back from the airport was heartbreaking, then I just had the worst bout of vomiting and only slept at 2 am.

Then came the morning wake up call from Homer-in-need-of-paternity-clothes, and I’m reminded that I am left to my own devices for the next 2 days..

Am by myself in Dubai.. *shriek!!*
I have the car at my disposal but most importantly, guilt-ridden-and-needing-paternity-clothes Homer has left his cash card to ME ..

The plan is to go out towards the evening so I can exhaustively walk up and down the mall and be ready for a good night’s sleep.



Just realized one gigantic loophole, Homer failed to mention where I can find his banks’ ATM cash point. Aaaarrgghhhhhh…….

-forgot-about-the-bump-so-actually-not-so-alone-L