Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Cute boys says the darndest thing.


I was just reading the better half of the M&M couple’s email and could not believe the last bit of her message. Their cutie Haziq, upon seeing a picture of Candace Bushnell (of the famous Sex and the City writer), said “Mommy look .. Aunty L!” God bless him and his big head, he really does have one! (or maybe it was his small necked t-shirt?).

And for that, he will be forever in my good books and my approval if he ever takes my (yet unborn and hopefully) daughter out on a date.. heheheh..

Talking about my good books, Homer, at present has done it yet again. Is it so difficult to listen to your self proclaimed fashionista wife when it comes to which suit/shirt/pants to buy?? Have I ever failed him when it comes to his wardrobe? NO! So if I say, I think you should get a bigger size… you listen, I only want the best for you. And I may save you from embarrassing fat bulges and accidental rips in your all important interview.

Anyway, thanks Haziq, for making my day..

-feeling-pretty-L