Sunday, July 17, 2005

You ready for the tummy?

Yesterday, as I lay down watching the monitor, I was in complete awe. We saw the four ventricles of the heart... the baby's heart!! Everything after that swished by.. feet, legs, arms, hands, fingers, brain, umbilical cord .. I had a hard time making out what was what.. and secretly hoped that this would not affect my ability to be a good mother.

And then came the best news, "everything looks great L .. would you like to know the baby's sex?"

Yes.. (are you kidding me?? of course!!)

Looks like you're going to have a baby ................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm halfway through now and one thing I noticed about me is that I look more pregnant towards the evening.


Here's a snap of me getting my cardio workout for the day.. *flick, flick and flick some more!*

-huff-puff-L