Friday, July 22, 2005

We did it!!

We bought our first baby item.

We’ve been talking about this for the past 2 weeks, it is still very premature for us to get the stroller, but I am sooo in love with it that I just had to get it out of my system. For goodness sakes, the baby won’t be able to use till she’s at least 6 months, still we decided to get it since we both can’t seem to get the little traveling machine out of our minds.

Alright, we’re getting the car seat that can be mounted on the stroller frame next week, so we can use it from birth, but STILL that’s 4 months away!

Yet again, I pushed the stroller round and round the shop while Homer worked out the technical part of its assembly with the staff. In hindsight, I look like a cuckoo lady pushing an empty stroller around the store.

When we reached home I told Homer to pack the stroller nicely in its box and seal it off. I was afraid that I will start taking the stroller out and pushing it around, way before its time.

I do believe that I’m way in over my head with this baby stuff. Need to slow down, but I just can’t help myself. I’ve always been on the other side, you know, the one who’s not pregnant, the one who just got married, the one in a relationship (bad or otherwise), the one who’s happily single …

And look at me now, tummy showing, baby moving within, (empty) stroller pushing woman. My.. my.. look how I've turned out.


-Mebbe-Homer-should-hide-the-box-L