Thursday, January 27, 2005

Fire!


As I drew my curtain open, to let some breeze in, I saw thick black smoke from an apartment across my block! OH MY GOD...FIRE!

Quickly took my phone and searched for the guard house number, just as I wanted to dial, Subby Hubby's "i'm so sexy" picture flashed on the screen..

Call you back .. I need to report a fire!

Ha??...

Frantically pushed the red button and then the green button. Hello, guard house? I see thick smoke coming out from an apartment across my block!

Yes, we already called Bomba (Fire Dept). And we have also called the occupants.

Oh, good.

Wow.... they are fast! I called Subby H back and told him about the thick black smoke, this was his advise, "Okay go down now! Maybe the news crew might come and you can say, I saw the smoke.. it was horrible! Oh! and don't forget to shake your head.. Ooh, should I come over? You think there'll be cute Abang Bomba? Eh.. where did you get your dry mop aa?". Hmmpf.. Only from Subby H.

As the drama unfolds, I stood by the balcony, the smoke subsided and I can see that the rest of the windows have been opened. The owner has returned .. The poor guy.. I would imagine his house is all black inside. Well I hope no one was hurt.

Just then the phone rang again, it's Sing-Sing Gal.

L! Change to channel 4 NOW!

Huh? Okay.. Why? What happened?

Look at Dayang Nurfaizah's flared jeans.. so nice, do you know where I can get them?

Erk.. ( I kinda thought the mini fire was on breaking news or something..) . I dunno but, ya, it looks alright.

So cantik, hmm okla, later!

Ta!

Here I am, a mere observer of the chaos surrounding my life; within this hour, we have, an apartment on fire, a guy in search of the "dry mop" and a new mother determined to get fit and get the flared jeans she just saw on TV.

Life IS frantic .. but somehow everything works itself out.. Amazing isn't it?

-now-wondering-where-did-she-get-her-jeans?-L