Friday, January 28, 2005

Things that makes ME go hmmm…


*perplexed hmmm..*

Went into Sasa with the sole intention to buy two small traveling spray bottle. 30 minutes later, I came out with a shampoo, hair mask, hydrating spray conditioner and three traveling spray bottle! Spent 200 times more than expected! *hmmm?..*


*oh so wicked hmmm..*

Had lunch with my sis in law and exchanged juicy tittle-tattles on our hubbies’ eldest sister.. eheheh .. aww, come on we all do it! Chats like this can be very therapeutic! *hmmm…*


*baffling hmmm…*

How the hell did I go through 4 rolls of toilet paper in just 3 weeks? Oh! I forgot.. I have an extra small bladder and I can drink a big bottle of water in one go.


*irate hmmm.. or more like huuarrrgghhh!*

Learned that WQHT/Hot 97, radio station in New York played a very offensive, insensitive song on the recent tsunami disaster! Read all about it at Macvaysia's blog and more info here. I’m surprised that the song got aired in the first place!


*cheerful and joyous hmmm…*

Going back to Dubai this weekend, land of perpetual modern construction, where I have my very own; living and breathing feet warmer! Warm up those thighs Homer!


-do-i-have-to-clean-the-apartment?-L