Saturday, January 01, 2005

The first day is always the hardest..


Sometimes I wonder what is the big fuss about today, it felt exactly like yesterday. Well, almost. The big difference would be the fact that we are not going to see any big bang fireworks tonight.

Can you tell that I'm grumpy? I have no idea why... I have listed the following reason as possibilities surmounting to my "gray" mood today.

1. I ate too much, but I'm still feeling hungry. (and I'm supposed to watch my waistline)
2. Bad hair day. Most likely due to the fact that I put too much hair mousse last night.
3. Nothing good on TV.
4. Cracked lips. In dire need of chapstick.
5. Homer's "I need to be close to you day". Every 20 minutes, he'll put his face 2 inches from mine.

ooh, 10 Things I Hate About You is on.. I LOVE this movie, it reminds me of my younger days and of course, my first introduction to Heath Ledger.

I take everything back, let's start over.

1. I'm going to make Maggie goreng. Live each day to the fullest!
2. Twist hair up in a neat ponytail. Instant facelift too!
3. Helloo..! 10 Things I Hate About You..(aww, Heath Ledger...)
4. Stop pulling skin off the cracked lips. Get chapstick tomorrow.
5. I wish everyday is "I need to be close to you" day. Be thankful that someone can put up with cracked lips..

Today may not end with magnificent and breathtaking fireworks display against the backdrop of the Burj. But it started with one..

-Heath-Ledger-can-really-brighten-up-any-day-L