Thursday, January 06, 2005

Survey says...



Apparently I ....

1. Am an Ice Lady and / or made of ice.

2. Enjoy watching 7 young men running, jumping and defy gravity around Paris. Yamakassi! Why haven't I seen this one before? They are cute, speak french and very nimble!

3. Desperately need to really think before making any purchase. I now have in possession a freakishly flared 3/4 brown jersey pants. Think M.C. Hammer "U Can't Touch This" pants, 3/4 in length length, no cuffs...

4. Look like an idiot when I wear the freakin' flared pants. I can see (from the corner of my eyes) that Homer is trying really hard not to laugh....

5. I don't have any thick socks to wear to sleep tonight, so what are you going to do about it, Homer?!

Muahahahahaha!!

-i-can't-be-cold-blooded-or-can-i?-L