Monday, January 10, 2005

How was your day?


I had to take a cab today to go for an appointment as I had no idea where to park. A piece of advise; when taking the taxi in Dubai, please brace yourself for major B.O. The kind that gives you the lingering headache. It's been 7 hours now, and I STILL have the headache.

I should have known that it will be a bad day, the traffic was bad getting into the city, and it was worse heading to Baniyas street (traffic and B.O, great!). And guess what? The guy I was supposed to see was not in the office! *FUMES* And nobody in the office had the decency to call me that the meeting was cancelled!! *FUMING FUMES*

There I was, in my black high heels, VERY OFFICE attire, standing on one of the busiest street in Deira, trying to catch a taxi back to the car. I stood by the roadside a good 40 minutes! A record time for sure, considering the amount of taxis here in Dubai!

I know, my day is nothing compared to all the problems in the world, but *hmmpf*, I needed to let off some steam.

Having said that, I'd like to end with a chirpier note, I reckon I was a great tour guide for subby hubby. (as expected)

And guess who's coming back to KL???? M-E! Yay me! Awww... time for real hubby and subby hubby to bond...

-packing-now-L