Wednesday, January 19, 2005

They're baaaccckk...


You know who I’m talking about .. Randy, Paula and my foul mouthed idol, Simon Cowell. Waa-haayyyyy! The next few weeks are going to be fun, since it’s the audition rounds. Some of the guys are downright dreadful .. and the best thing is that they truly believed that they are the next American Idol.

The best part of today’s session is that Mark McGrath was there with the three amigos. He is CUTE. I’m going let you in a little embarrassing scenario with reference to the hot Mark McGrath.

Years ago.. Four girls watching the Sugar Ray’s “Someday” video clip on MTV ..

OOooo .. I love this song, and the singer is a cutie pie!

Yeaaa.. me too!! Gosh he is really gorgeous!

What is his name?

Erm … I think his name is Sugar Ray Leonard .. eh, issit?

Yeaa … I think so la. I think it is Sugar Ray Leonard..

*Dreamy eyes* And all girls in unison: (Sugar Ray) Leonard is sooo hunky.


2 weeks later… In a “who’s HOT” dialogue


Who do you think is HOT?

Sugar Ray Leonard!

Really, ermm… Sugar Ray Leonard?? are you sure?

Yea! The lead singer for Sugar Ray.. he’s dreamy

His name is Mark McGrath you bimbo! Sugar Ray Leonard is a boxer!!

Erk! *face turning red*


-think-before-saying-anything-L