Thursday, December 09, 2004

Claws out!


Do you know how it feels to be with someone who manages to annoy you eventhough they are 7,000 miles away?? Do ya?? Do ya?



Homer calls me every night just before I sleep, its "our quality time" and we've been doing the long-distance-married-couple for over 2 years now. This past week, my annoy-a-meter has hit the all time high! Since I started blogging, he's been asking me WHY he's not mentioned in the blog, or the fact that I'm married (to HIM), hence the Slaps entry.



Today, he told me to check out I'm wearing the pants . I can't help but laugh hysterically at his attempt to let everyone know who's wearing the pants! Heheh.. Anyone who knows us as a couple can tell you immediately who's really wearing the pants. But I'll give him 10 points for his compliments, it's the least I can do.



When I first started this blog, it was meant to be an outlet for my frustration, my often incredulous adventure but most importantly...it's for my friends here to keep up with my life story as I pack and leave KL...yup, ... it's the end of my long-distance-marriage...No..No.. it's not a divorce, actually *gulp*, are you ready for this... I'm moving in...WITH HIM...



You know how people get very anxious and worried when their other half goes away...Well, I'm the exact opposite, I have concerns on my BIG move. See, the thing is whenever we're together, I'll be at at my wit's ends after about 2 weeks... Wish me luck people..he'll be in my face from Tuesday onwards.



Ok, I'm making my marriage sounds like a sham..Not good. We do have a healthy relationship, I do adore and love him to bits..(aaw...). And the fact that collectively; we've only spent less than 6 months out 2 years together has got to stand for something, right?? hmm; you think I can write a - how to make long distance relationship work ? Alamak! The "oprah" in me talking, who am I kidding...I'm still terrified with the idea of being with him for long period of time...



Are you ready Momok? Tigress is coming....


-homer-phobic-L