Thursday, December 30, 2004

Men and change?


Men and change, two subject matter that was in my head the whole day today.

..and speaking of my head, I'd like to do little shout out to the set of unnatural curls that was painstakingly set upon nearly ten moths ago! With the magic of a newly purchased diffuser blowdryer (and some curl enhancer spritz spray), the curls are now back to its former bounciness.


I just have to write about the hair first.. I was having a great hair day! The question is; why didn't I have the sense to buy this diffuser dryer earlier? Aside from the fact that it looks a lot like toilet plunger and when put close to the head it looks like some machine that will suck the life out of your brain, I just never knew that it does wonders for wavy/curly hair! They should really advertise this stuff!


Now back to men and change, what can I say, they do. They start small, like not controlling their sphincter in front of you or offering the last piece of food or help setting up the table. And then they creep in the big ones, perhaps somewhere along the line of ignoring you completely. But hey, I'm just focusing on the negative side of change (with the focus being on just men too, hehe), and that's not fair, is it?


Today, apart from my great hair day, I bought myself a cute baby blue quilted bag, and Homer, god bless his heart, said the most adorable thing;"Nice...looks very Chanel!" He even pronounced it right, shuh-nell. This coming from someone who could not tell the difference between black and brown barely 2 years ago! Voila! Positive change in men is not an urban myth. You heard it here first, boys! It takes a REAL man to know fashion!


-ever-changing-L