Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Uh..Oh..!

Houston..we have a problem..

sckxxx...schkzxxx (static noise)
there is nothing to else to eat, manic woman has finished the chicken soup.. sczzkkcc....tchkszzzz..
and the reese's cups are all gone..
tcskxxxx...(more static noise)

I have this problem where I get really cranky when I don't have my tummy filled up. Age catches up, metabollic burn rate goes down - and that's why I have been shopping for more clothes (unlike what some other people might say, I do NOT have a "shopping" problem) - to fit the *new* me.

Obviously I need to exercise more (I actually brought my bellydance for cardio workout CD), and I'm really hoping that the next time I'm back in KL, I'd be a leaner me! "Thunderous claps from friends, gushing compliments, etc.."

At this rate, I'll be happy to just hear people say, "hey, you haven't changed a bit!"

-so-cranky-L-