Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The queen has arrived!

Cloudless, azure blue sky, Arabian-esque houses line up like giant leggos, buzzing sound faintly from the tiny garden, unfamiliar surroundings keeps jolting me back to reality. I am truly here.

Yesterday passed with a hurried blur, when Molly* showed me all the multi colored silk treasures she found while she was here, I was completely zombied out. All the scarves, silk, egyptian cotton and jubah rose up and started to dance around the stuffed camel called Jordan. The scarves then jumped onto Molly's head and magically wrapped themselves around her mouth area, untill all I hear is muffled sounds of her voice.

Jordan the stuffed camel then hoisted herself up, front legs up, then her hind legs, she trotted to the end of the coffee table, where she found the egyptian cotton and started to nibble on it. The multi colored silk material opened themselves up to show the extent of their psychedelic grandeur. They inched closer and closer..

Then Jordan the camel started to grunt loudly, "grnh..grnhh...grnh...."

...So, this one I make baju kurung and this one maybe to a long skirt, molek dok?..

"grnh...grnhhh..."

Isyh, this camel is too sensitive, and I can't switch it off! So, L, what do you think? Ok dok?

The camel toy for Jordan?

Noooo.. the kain' .. I make baju kurung, nice or not?

Oh, yea.. nice mok!

When did the scarves unwrapped themselves and jumped into the big red suitcase?

***

I'm all alone today, just the way I like it. Homer came back a while ago to make sure our broadband connection is up and running. It's really funny when he struts around the house, telling the service guy what to do and then come up to me and say, " Taadaaa...all for you! See..". (hand gestures, teeth showing smile and batting eyeslashes included okay!). Ahem! Case point no 25. on who's really wearing the pants..

-falah-falah-L

*Molly= Homer's mommy..