Friday, December 03, 2004

Yesterday's purchase

Ever wondered how buying an item that you've been dreaming of, brings so much joy to your life? I discovered yesterday that it really doesn't matter how much the item cost, you will be happy and content! That tingling sensation as you touch it and check that there's nothing wrong with it and wanting to tell everyone (only those that you're close to, cos' if you go around telling everyone, then you need help..) that you finally have it under your possession...ahh..


Ladies and Gentleman, I have in my living room the Jack-Jack phone holder that giggles when the phone rings. You know, "The Incredibles" toys that Mc Donald's are selling now..I know..I know..very kiddy of me, but I just love the movie so much and thought the baby was just sooo adorable that I had to have it.





I can't believe I actually remembered that they started selling the Jack-Jack toy yesterday. I am a FREAK!





Warning: the giggling can be scary, and is triggered by some radiowave from the mobile phone. Jack-Jack giggles before the phone starts ringing and whenever you send text message. It is now turned off for obvious reasons...*sigh* like many of my purchases, I now wonder what got into me...




-need-to-grow-up-L