Friday, December 10, 2004

Just pack already will ya?


Five different remote controls on my coffee table, shopping bags on the red sofa, 2 empty glasses and countless bills all over the three-seater. The bat-cave is a mess! Right now, right here; my life is such a cliché, so much to do .. so little time.



I finally got my suitcase back, so there is absolutely NO reason to keep postponing packing.



I can’t help but think that maybe I’m not ready for the move. I want to spend my time with friends and talk nonsense all night, I want to be able to go back to my parent’s place and be “the daughter”, I want to .. do so many things.. I’m just not ready to pack..



A month ago, I was looking forward to the move, can’t wait to see my new home, make new friends and see what’s in store for me over there. Now I’m just torn, my heart is heavy. For the first time in my life, I’m bowled over with my own reaction. I should be over the moon, Homer and I can be like any other normal couple – together, always. Is there something wrong with me? (Appreciate any feedback here..)



What would I say to someone who tells me this..? Hmmm, calm down, breathe, you are just overwhelmed right now, this is obviously a big deal for you, take things one step at a time. You think waayyyy too much, the move is going to be great, remember how it feels to see him at the airport? Grinning from ear to ear? Fussing over you, bear hugs and all?

I think it’s time to pack.



-need-help-L